Bureaucrats (also known as "bcats") have the ability to change or assign user rights, as well as block and unblock users, so this right is generally used in addition to the administrator group.
They have the ability to promote and revoke rollback, Content Moderator, and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly remove another user's bureaucrat status, they can remove their own. Bureaucrats also have the ability to remove a user's bot status in case the bot is malfunctioning, but bot flag requests are handled by staff after being approved (by either a bureaucrat or the community).
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following rights:
- All privileges from both the Content Moderator and Discussions Moderator groups.
- Block users from editing and other actions.
- Grant and revoke both the Chat Moderator and Discussions Moderator rights.
- Edit the community's skin and format.
- Edit white-listed MediaWiki pages.
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate specific parts of the community. These tools are:
- Editing and moving fully protected pages
- Deleting and undeleting pages and files
- Editing and moving protected files
- Rename files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrolling pages if the community has the RecentChanges patrol feature enabled
Discussions Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies by any user
- Closing and reopening threads
- Manage Forum boards, and move threads from one board to another.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
- Moderating the Discussions feature, if enabled.
List of Members
|User||Position||Status||Joined the Team|
|ValtSoi||Founder, Bureaucrat, Administrator||Active||March 8, 2021|
|OmSakalkar||Adminstrator||Active||March 9, 2021|